Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We Love Coffee Day!

We actually have a legit coffee shop in our city. I was very surprised and excited! Coffee Day has become  a place where not only do we obvious go to get some good coffee, but a place where we can have a little taste of home, which is sometimes very needed. It also has AC, which we still don't have, so we like to go when we are just too hot to study or work at home. Elijah enjoys going because the people there are so sweet to him. They always want to "play" with him, which is holding him and showing him all the deserts in the glass, and the blender machine, etc. They always want to feed him something sweet, which is very kind, but not something I'm okay with. Although we are relaxed there and we trust the people, we still have to keep our eye on them. 

Elijah loves to stand in the chair, hold on to the windowsill and look outside.

And of course Elijah is always a celebrity anywhere he goes.


We went during the middle of the day and the sun was very intense, so Elijah wore his adorable hat. He doesn't like to wear it, but I make him:)


1 comment:

  1. I think Mr. Elijah is a true missionary the way he attracts people to you. His blonde hair and white skin make him special in India. My brother would never wear his hat either, he would throw it out the car window every chance he got.

    ReplyDelete