Only in India do you find cars, buses, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, rickshaws, people pushing carts, elephants, horses with a cart full or people, water buffalo pulling a cart loading with stuff, and cows doing whatever they want all on the roads together.
This is the first of many "On in India" posts. I'm aware that not everything I post only happens in India. There are probably many other countries in the world where some of these things happen. However, these things DO NOT happen in America, and since I live in India it seems as if they only happen here, and thus the title of the post.
This is the first of many "On in India" posts. I'm aware that not everything I post only happens in India. There are probably many other countries in the world where some of these things happen. However, these things DO NOT happen in America, and since I live in India it seems as if they only happen here, and thus the title of the post.
No comments:
Post a Comment