Friday, May 4, 2012

Mango Season

It's mango season here in India, which is great. Mango's are grown all over India and they are wonderful! We bought our first mangos and decided to make a smoothie. Not everything I would usually put in a smoothie (or anything for that matter) is readily available here, so you use what you have and hope it's good. 






I was super excited to use my new blender! We'd had it a couple of days. We didn't want to go too cheap on the blender knowing they can burn up or break pretty easy. However, ours was more ghetto than we thought. The knob broke right off. I couldn't turn the black piece that held the knob, so I asked Neal what he suggested. The fork was the best solution. Although it bent the fork, it worked.








Yum, Yum! 
It made a lot more than we expected. As you can see, Neal's cup was huge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment