Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Family's Favorite Park

While looking through some pictures of the family we're staying with I noticed a beautiful park they had visited. They told me it was here in the city and that they wanted to take me to see it. So, the next morning at 6am the family, aunt and two kids, and myself piled into the car to head to the park. It was so pleasant being out that early and seeing all the families out playing together. The park had so much grass...gosh I loved it. I miss seeing grass!

Here's two video's of a blindfolded tag game the kids and aunt played.


After the park we went to the dad's brother's house. I (Kristen) got to meet two of the brothers and their wives. We were of course served some water, snacks, and then a fruit drink. We got to go see the new house one of the brothers is building down the street. It was a beautiful three story house with three bedrooms on each level and big balconies. They said they would live in the bottom and rent the two levels above them, which is very common here. I was thankful to spend the time with the family and have the opportunity to meet more of the extended family.

No comments:

Post a Comment