Here's pictures of our new house in Garden City! We Love it! We're so thankful the Lord has blessed us with a beautiful home, with great sunlight, an awesome cross breeze, incredible view of the city, lots or trees, a residential neighborhood where we feel comfortable walking with the kids & stroller to the store or just for exercise, and a strategic area for why we're here.
I'll explain each group of pics as if I'm giving you a tour :)
When you walk in the door you step into our living room/family room area (with our dining room on your left). At our old house we had a separate front room and family room, which is why we have separate couch sets. We weren't sure it was going to work, but it's turned out great!
Here's Elise looking out the living room windows at the city, and the the view itself.
Then standing from Elise's spot in the above picture in our living room you turn around and see our dining table (and Elijah's room on the right). It's such a big open space, which we really enjoy because it not only allows so much sunlight and the breeze to go through the house, but it's a great space for the kids to play.
To the left of the dining table is our kitchen, which is the largest kitchen I've ever had. It's completely open on the one side, which helps when I have to spend such a long time cooking cause I can still see the kids.
Walking into Elijah's room, you can see his double doors going out to his balcony & a full length window beside them.
Here's mine and Neal's room. The door beside the full window leads to the front balcony, which is my favorite.
I love the view! I'm hopeful to get two small wicker chairs for this balcony.
Here's Elise's room, which is right beside our room. You get to both of our rooms by way of a small hall right off of the family room.
Here's the sunset view from Elise's window beside the rocker.
The picture below is the opposite side of her room. The french doors lead out to a balcony that connects with Elijah's. Her room gets the best cross breeze because of the windows that are on both sides of the room.
Thanks for coming to see our home :)




No comments:
Post a Comment