Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Gates of many opening

In the recent move we have seen a large jump in both population and also new opportunities.

We have found that this place has many from all backgrounds and full of friendly people.

In this photo is the place of worship is where many people come from all over India before they go on the Hajj (a very holy trip to go and visit the place of Islam's origin) to Mecca. We live not too far from here.

I was invited to attend a coming peace meeting in our city. It is a very high profile event and something that I have never heard nor been a part of. I am a little nervous about it and don't know what to expect, but we are hoping that it can be a good meeting and will produce good dialogue.

Please consider us and pray for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment