Sunday, July 8, 2012

Father's Day

We decided to go to Delhi for the weekend of Father's Day to have a little break, and to do something special for Neal. It was a really fun weekend. For Neal's big day Elijah and I let him do whatever he wanted...so he went to the gym and then took a long shower while I took Elijah to shop for a couple of things we still needed for the house. Later we went to eat at Chili's so that Neal could get a big hamburger, since that's something he misses and craves a lot.

During our stay we of course went swimming.




While we were in Delhi we went to Mother Care, which is like a mini Babies R Us. We like to look around to see if there's something little to get for Elijah. Whenever we're considering something we hold it in front of him to see if it's something he likes, or if he just likes the tag. Not that you can honestly ever really tell. This particular day, however, I just held this bear us, actually not something we were planning to buy, I just thought it was cute. When he saw the bear his whole face lit up and he wrapped both arms around it and squeezed it so tight (it's the first time he's ever been around an stuffed animal his size). He's never done that with anything before, so Neal and I just had to buy it. 



Watching Elijah really blessed Neal and I. 
All in all Neal seemed to have a good Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment