One of the ladies who cleans our house has a little boy who is one and a half years old. He's such a sweet little boy. Elijah loves it when he shows up at the house every day. When he first started coming he didn't know what to think about me or Elijah...he was so shy and just wanted to be with his mom. It was hard for her to clean when he was pulling on her shirt and crying for her. I would always try to get him to play with Elijah and I, but he wanted nothing to do with us.
As time went by the little boy started warming up to Elijah and I. He started playing with Elijah's toys more and letting Elijah sit beside him. He loved watching me clap and sing the patty cake song. Now he comes to the house exited and runs into Elijah's room. He will usually find me each day and want to put his hand in mine with some pretend food for me to eat. It's been precious having him around with Elijah.
No comments:
Post a Comment