Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ordering Domino's in India

Sometimes life here can be "normal", but there is always that possibility of something crazy...

So one night we decided to order Dominos... something familiar. We called the number and the guy answering asking us something confusing in Hindi. I replied "No thank you, but I want to order a pizza". Needless to say the guy hung up on me. So I call back again, this time someone who speaks English says to me, "I'm sorry there must be a problem with the connection". He then decides to hang up.

 So finally at my last resort, I try it the Indian way...


Needless to say, it worked. They took longer than the "30 minute guarantee" but they told us that ahead of time. The pizza was VERY small and this was the "medium size" (It was like personal pan size in the states for like 12 bucks each). But it was something familiar. Praise God!



A week before we made our own "personal pan pizzas". Not much difference in size. Same result for Elijah... he wanted it.






3 comments:

  1. This is probably my favorite! Nealio has learned to speak Indglish. Love you all and am excited to see the Lord working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I worked hard on it. It is my new skill.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kristin and Neal! This is so India! Thanks for sharing all the videos. They're great!

    ReplyDelete