I took the kids to the local park two days ago. It's pretty close to our house, but still a little ways to walk, especially for their little legs. But, they were troopers and didn't complain.
Though the park doesn't look that nice, with it's dirt instead of grass, and run down equipment, it's still the nicest park in our area...kinda sad...but we're thankful.
Elijah's always been a climber, and these bars have been a favorite since he was little.
Elise put the bandaid on her head after putting one on my head. I'd had a headache the day before and she wanted to help it feel better. I asked her if she'd like for me to take her bandaid off before we went to the park, but she said "no." "No, Mommy, God's going to heal my head and then God will take me bandaid off." "Ok then, I'll let God take it off when He wants to," I replied. Love it!
And now Elise is old enough to climb the bars with Elijah. She's tried before, but it's always made me nervous. She's proved her climbing ability, so I let her do it now :)
Then this man walked into the park with a hark sitting on his arm! He was telling a couple of other men that the hawk has a bad wing and therefore hasn't been able to take care of itself, so he took him. Honestly, I didn't want him to come any closer to me because I watched that hawks face knowing it's still wild... and it had a very sharp beak! So crazy!
On our way home we passed by a veggie stand that I'd shopped at only once before. I didn't remember it being quite so nice with such luscious vegetables. I was really impressed and had to buy something! This is one thing I've always liked about living in India - the sellers on the side of the road with all the fresh foods.
No comments:
Post a Comment