Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Indian Fair

Get ready!!!



If you have ever been to the fair in the states, you know what a wild idea this can be...

filling people up with all kinds of crazy sweets and fried food and asking them to get on portable rides that are the most dangerously old working machines in the world, try imaging how much wilder and crazier it could get in India!

You guessed it... alot wilder!

First of all you have to fight through really dangerous traffic just to get there.

At one point  I was sitting on the train tracks waiting for the line of traffic to move in order to  get there.





Our family photo at the entrance (yes dated).


Normal looking fair, but the ferris wheel was like 20 mph! It made me feel sick... :(


This is the most awesome part of the Indian park ever, Mot ca Khouah (the WELL of DEATH!!!). Could they have come up with a more awesome name!? 
This is actually a sideways photo, they were driving ON the WALL!


This is what we really saw. Yes, the guys on the right are driving and holding hands 
(OVER THE CAR!)

Who said that dare devils are all American? No there are Indian versions too!


The elephant was tired of the cage, so they took it on a walk...
ON the TRAFIC filled STREET!

Proof that traffic laws in this city are a joke.



The closest that I have been to a gun in this country... 
not a bad shot! :)


Yes I am holding back tears and sickness as my insides turn!
SLOW it DOWN! GOSH!


Did I mention that they also drove motorcycles?
There is not an experience quite like this one anywhere!

I know... I just have to load a video soon.


Me and the guys, what a good fun day!
It made me feel like I was closer to home... 
reminded me of the good ol' days of the NC State Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment