There is a park so close to where we live that's wonderful! I prayed before coming here that God would give me a place where I could get outside and walk (or run, but that's not really what women do here) that was peaceful and beautiful. This park is just that. There's a great paved walking trail all the way around it, a fountain in the middle, big beautiful trees, areas where kids play in the grass, and all kinds of animals to see (monkey's and peacocks mostly).
| The platform where they monkeys are fed every morning |
I've been getting up in the morning while it's still cooler (not cool, but cooler) to go walking while Elijah and Neal sleep. This one morning Elijah was wide awake though, so I took him with me as well. He doesn't usually pay attention to little things, like the monkeys or other animals. I think he just doesn't know what to look at even when we are pointing to it. However this particular morning he was very aware of everything, and especially the monkeys.
He also loved watching the kids play cricket and soccer and clapping for them, which is one of his new favorite things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment