Thursday, June 28, 2012

Last Day Living with the Family

The last day with the family was more sad than I (Kristen) expected. I was very excited about moving into my new home because I loved it and all the space Elijah would have to crawl around. However, when we gave them and our other neighbor hugs goodbye, and had them all stand at the gate and wave as they watched us drive away, I couldn't help but cry. They are my dear friends and I'll miss them being just steps away. 

Here's some videos from our last evening there in their house, and the day we left.


The little boy and girl are always so helpful with Elijah! When we were getting all the little things packed to have the flat completely empty they took Elijah in his stroller to help us out (and because they love being with Elijah).


The blessing is that I know they don't live far from our new place so we'll still be able to visit and hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment