Thursday, December 1, 2011

All Bundled Up for the Cold

A couple of days ago was the first really cold day of the year. It got into the 30s and even below freezing at night. I decided to take Elijah out for a run since we'd stayed in the day before because of the cold and the rain. Neither one of us can stay in for too long:) I got him all bundled up so that he would stay warm and before we went out I couldn't help but take some pictures because he was just too cute!

I love all of his different faces. Smiling, to excitement, to yelling, to the question face. Then of course the concentrating face he gets when he's chewing on his hand...he focuses so hard because he's trying to learn how to suck his thumb. 







Even with mittens on he always has to chew on his hands:) I didn't get a picture of his face after chewing on the mitten, but he had a look of disgust and being puzzled...it didn't taste the same.

1 comment:

  1. wow, this baby looks just like his daddy. down to the way he smiles!

    ReplyDelete