While we were in the mountains we got to drive through park of the forest...and the autumn colors were amazing. Here are some of the pictures we took. I'm not going to have many words because I just want you to look and enjoy as if you were there.
"The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land.
Come, let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;
for he is our God
and we are the people of his pasture,
the flock under his care."
Psalm 95:5-7
"For this is what the Lord says - he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited - he says: 'I am the LORD, and there is no other.'" Isaiah 45:18
"But God made the earth by his power;
he founded the world by his wisdom
and stretched our the heavens by his understanding.
When he thunders, the waters in the heavens roar;
he makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth.
He sends lightning with the rain
and brings out the wind from his storehouses."
Jeremiah 10:12-13





It looks like you made your trip at just the right time. The colors were so amazing. Love to you and yours. I'm sorry about Elijah's shots. It truly is so hard, and it still makes my mother's heart ache even with Ella.
ReplyDelete