Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Showers!

We have had so many wonderful baby showers! God has blessed us tremendously!
I love the sign Lydia (Neal's sister) made with Elijah's name on it. I know it's hard to read in the picture but underneath his name it has
 1st Kings 18:36.




  
                                                               
                                                      
This was the only shower Neal got 
to attend because it was for guys and girls. To the left is a picture with Michael (Tori's boyfriend), Neal, and Ross (brother-in-law). No one told them what to wear and they all chose blue.







The little outfit for Elijah says "Dog Gone Adorable". It's hard to believe that the baby inside of me will be able to wear that outfit. I'm not sure how he can fit in such a tight area. So neat how God made a woman's body to bear children!








      The Bond Family
They all helped to do the baby shower.

 Baby Shower at the Cothran House (Kristen's family)


 The picture on the left shows the table with some of the food. The little white squares were little cakes with blue booties on top - so sweet! I loved the flowers! My mom did a great job decorating!
As you can see in the picture on the right, we were overwhelmed with so many gifts for our precious boy.








This picture is one of the most precious pictures to me because it shows my mom and mother-in-law laying hands on me to pray for Neal, Elijah, and myself. 
What a wonderful gift - the best!


From left to right is my mom, Jessica (sister-in-law), me, Lauren (sister), and Dana (friend). These were to ladies who put together and gave me to baby shower. I'm very appreciative! It was a special day.








This is everyone who came to the shower. It was really neat having so many friends there from different times in my life - families from FBC who have known me since I will little, dear friends from childhood, work, in-laws, in-laws families, and friends from college. What a great group!

No comments:

Post a Comment