Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Long Plane Ride

The plane ride from Huntsville to Chicago was only around an hour, give or take a little, so that wasn't bad at all. Obviously, the plane ride from Chicago to Delhi was much longer - fifteen hours! We had good seats in the front of the economy class, which was nice. Each seat had it's own TV in the back of the seat in front of it, which was also very nice. I'm thankful we didn't have the big TVs in the middle of the walkway where everyone had to watch the same movie. It was nice to change it up, turn on music, or just turn it off to sleep. Although the trip was good, it was still just really long. I (Kristen) tend to not do so good on long trips. My head and stomach usually start feeling weird, and then the rest of my body follows. Thankfully I just had a little bit of that this trip, and when I did Neal was very sweet (like usual) to take Elijah and hold him. Elijah did so good! He slept a lot and enjoyed watching the TV. The only part that was the hardest with him was his cold, which seemed to get worse the longer we were on the plane. However, all-in-all it was a good trip. God is good to us!





The first picture is Elijah and I listening to a kid movie through the headphones. The video is Elijah getting so excited while watching the same kid movie with Neal. The cutest part is when Neal turns him toward the camera to look at me and he turns his head back toward the TV and starts shacking his arms because he's so excited. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment